viernes, 27 de septiembre de 2019

Sweet sweet technology

Like all millenials I have a necessity of use many technology things, principally to study and communicate to others. In first place, and more than all other thing, I use the computer to everything; read texts, write my works to the university, organize meetings via skype with coworker, etc...
 For this reason, I don't know how to live whithout my computer, all my live is in this machine!. 

In second place, if we talk about tecnology I believe that the phone it's very important, not only for me, for everybody. The necessity that we have to use this thing is annoying, principall because affects to our real and healthy connection. This problematic it's an objetc of study today because the time that we are connected with the virtual world and with our responsabilities about everything be able to produce anxiety, The work never ends!.
I talk about this when I mention the phone cause I think that this machine it's present and on in every moment of our daily, sometimes even when we need to sleep, but we prefer look cats and dogs on Instagram 👀.

Although, I can't talk ill about the tecnology, his advance was really important to fundamental world things like medicine, sports, kitchen, etc...❤



Imagen relacionada

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Presentation

Some of the new Psychology Today, in contrast to a few years ago, we can see many different areas related to psychology, some of these ar...