viernes, 13 de septiembre de 2019

Why did you choose this career?

First, I didn't choose study psychology in first place, but now, in my 4th year studying this I really love this career. when I applied to this career I believe that the university has a practical approach, but it is more academist at least in the first years. Specifically, in the beginning of the first year, it was very difficult be motivated. I think that the problems of this was the change of city, because the life in Villarrica it's very different of the life here in Santiago, the pollution, the noise and all the light stimuli was complicated for my sleep hours and the anxiety.

In contrast, today I'm very motivated with my career because I learn about the law sistem in psychology and the community approach. To clarify, The law sistem in psychology is related to many areas like; the surveying, criminology, victimology, etc. I think that the working of this specific area undoubtedly need to be coupled of the community sense, correspondingly the community empowerment of those who was victims of violations in his human rights.

Moreover of this areas, I prefer line of study whith children and teenagers, consequently I hope do my internship in Cavas, a institution beloging to PDI.


Resultado de imagen para psicologia

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Presentation

Some of the new Psychology Today, in contrast to a few years ago, we can see many different areas related to psychology, some of these ar...